We are running the following three FREE lunchtime seminars:
- Accruals vs cashflow
- How to get your money out of your business – drawings, dividends, salary
- Shareholder current accounts – drawings and funds introduced, what they mean and how they work
- What can the financial statements tell you?
- Effect of closing stock figures
- Key ratios e.g. debtor days, gross profit
- Effects of small movements
- How to increase your income without working more – the power of leverage, claiming all costs etc
- Your approach / personality
- Types of investment
- How to get ahead
- Budgeting – does it work?
- Reducing your mortgage
- Where to from here?
- Using Xero to claim expenses paid for personally
- On charging expenses to clients
- Find and Recode
- Repeating invoices, email templates and email reminders
Baubre Murray FCA – Director of Dowse Murray Chartered Accountants – an accountant with more than 25 years experience working with business owners.
Martin Dowse BSC (Hons) – Technology specialist with more than 25 years experience working with technology systems
All seminars are being held at Level 1, 166 Featherston Street. Note that this is in the meeting rooms on the first floor of our building, not in our own office.
Bring a friend but please RSVP as soon as possible as we have only a limited number of seats for each seminar.
RSVP by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 04 971-1600.
Looking forward to seeing you!